Sunday, July 11, 2010

I really suck at blogging!

yes i do! but here I am!..right now chillin at Lasses place outside oslo.. I have been really busy with school..but I gradute and no more school for a few years feels pretty damn good! I have been graduating, skiing, working, having BBQ¨s and more stuff..so check it out!


I put on the suit for graduating cermeny

Lars was on his best!


I ate sandwich cake...pretty much the best shit since sliced bread!

Audun showed off his six pack!

we celebrated that schools out..norwegian traditions= crazy and fun traditions

Lasse was in the front the scout train at 5.30 am

I was..hmm??

then we drove to Juvaas for some summer shred! I was sitting in the frontseat!

and Lasse was happy in the backseat!

Juvaas was pretty much the shit!

Daddy Dj was chillin in norway

I went back to sweden! pretty sweet view

rainbows

I teamed up with my man Olle for some bow and arrow!

My girlfriend looks good

and she is more tan then me..fuck

I started to work at a book factory in Norway..to get some norwegian gold!

I borrowed my dads working shoes that he have had for pretty much 20 years..in they were not ready for the hard norwegian book picking!

But we fixed it ofcourse!

I had a BBQ down by the lake



I enjoyed the great summer weather!



then it started raining and i was sitting under a bridge!

over n out!! check back for videos!






























































































































4 comments:

baloo said...

Ha ha som Michael har sagt nya arbetsskor förtjänar man !

Unknown said...

louboutin, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, sac longchamp, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, tiffany and co, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, louboutin outlet, longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, nike roshe run, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, jordan shoes, louboutin pas cher, longchamp pas cher, gucci outlet, kate spade outlet, tory burch outlet, tiffany jewelry, prada outlet, air jordan pas cher, louboutin shoes, chanel handbags, nike air max, prada handbags, michael kors, christian louboutin outlet, burberry, longchamp outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, ugg boots, nike outlet, nike free, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses

Unknown said...

nike roshe, oakley, babyliss, gucci, valentino shoes, north face outlet, ghd, chi flat iron, insanity workout, lancel, baseball bats, new balance, nike air max, lululemon, nike huarache, hollister, beats by dre, giuseppe zanotti, celine handbags, herve leger, hollister, ferragamo shoes, timberland boots, soccer shoes, birkin bag, north face outlet, reebok shoes, converse outlet, mcm handbags, iphone cases, soccer jerseys, nike trainers, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, nike air max, p90x workout, wedding dresses, ray ban, mont blanc, instyler, jimmy choo shoes, vans shoes, hollister, nfl jerseys, louboutin, ralph lauren, mac cosmetics, bottega veneta, longchamp, vans

deraz said...

الروضة
شركات صيانة عامة في عجمان
ترميمات الفلل فى عجمان